Do you feel lost trying to organize radically different priorities in your creator life?
Looking to cure low-boil anxiety from constant admin and creator demands?
In this episode:
- the quickest way to get clarity as a creator
- reducing anxiety in daily decisions
- business plans – yes? no? why?
- personality-specific entrepreneur stress
- how to use your expertise to get FREE admin help
- a hack no app or tool can do to reduce anxiety
Links to things discussed in this episode:
– – – the place to join the show’s financial leadership team and hear our mid-month conversations!
- Too Many Tasks, Not Enough Time
– – – the (last) episode where we talk about the entrepreneur/creator learning curve. Any why nobody gets to be the special exception to how much time it takes.
- The Content Episodes – Ep26, Ep27, Ep28
– – – Where we discuss:
* content marketing plans
* how to come up with one
* common timelines
* how much time you should spend marketing
* how long you can market a piece of content before your audience gets tired of it
– – – one of your fellow listeners who is really into systematizing business admin. Get ideas for ways to organize and systematize so it’s not so stressful. And she’s for hire if you’re ready to outsource your admin!
Places to talk to us online: