Is there a car crash in your brain every morning?
Are you constantly overwhelmed trying to multi-task the demands of a creative life?
In this episode:
- how to structure your day for sanity
- why creator life lends itself to overwhelm
- how long it takes for the solopreneur dust to settle
- how to level up sooner
- step it takes to actually make a move
- the biggest solopreneur sanity hack
- the mindset that held Berna back
- brain tricks to grow your solopreneur patience
Links to things discussed in this episode:
– – – the place to join the show’s financial leadership team and hear our mid-month conversations!
- How to Get Over Fear of Asking for Help
– – – the episode where we talk about the technicalities of contracts
- Solopreneur Daily To-Do List
– – – the Middle Finger Project’s instructions for structuring your day so you always get the most important things done.
- The Most Important Question to Ask About Contracts… is NOT WHAT YOU THINK!
– – – the episode where Berna ends up doing the ass-backward life budget – another way to flip your soul-selling assumptions on their heads!
- Places to talk to us online: