Wonder if you’re being paid fairly?
Want to ask for more but don’t know how?
This is your episode! We answer:
- How much should an affiliate get paid?
- How much can I charge for affiliate marketing?
- What is considered a fair cut in an affiliate relationship?
- Is it okay to ask for more than the average affiliate percentage?
- How do you negotiate a deal?
and the biggie:
- How much should bloggers charge?!
(Get ready for some advice you’ve probably never heard before!)
Links to things discussed in this episode:
- The Affiliate Marketing for Beginners episode: how to talk with your audience about affiliate marketing w/o feeling douchey.
- Is Online Affiliate Marketing Legit?: episode where Berna learned how to protect herself in affiliate relationships and how they work
- How to Make Money Without Selling Your Soul: the episode where Jema explains why you should set your freelance prices higher than you think.
- The L.A. Storyteller who gave Jema the best negotiation advice she’s ever heard.
- How to vote with your dollars for a world where we can all make a living without losing our minds or selling our souls (Ticket 2 Blog Patreon!)
- New Blogger Support Crew on Facebook, where you can do Berna’s homework with her!
- Places to talk to us online: