Is overacheiving… kind of killing you?
- Ever felt totally lost and uncertain what direction to take your creator life?
- How do you focus without feeling like you’re losing out on one path or the other?
Links to references made in this episode:
- Episode 9 – in which Berna first realized she needed a break.
- The How to Make Hard Choices TED Talk by Ruth Chang
- Our fledgling Patreon!
- Places to talk to us online:
- 1:36 . . . the things Berna is trying to prioritize
- 5:26 . . . how to prioritize your goals
- 5:53 . . . the surprising choices that matter most
- 7:41 . . . how to prioritize your life… passively!
- 10:06 . . . how to prioritize… for control freaks
- 11:17 . . . why we put part of this episode elsewhere.
- 12:15 . . . why Berna recommends the ‘5 Whys’ to prioritize your life
- 14:00 . . . how to successfully take a break from life
- 16:36 . . . a mental trick that will help you take a break
- 18:15 . . . how taking a break fixes your brain
- 19:23 . . . how taking a break is going to impact your followers
- 20:32 . . . Berna’s self-assigned homework
- 21:32 . . . how to do Berna’s homework with her
- 23:07 . . . what Berna’s dreading
- 23:54 . . . what Jema’s dreading