How do I start promoting my blog without feeling like a bragging, dancing monkey?
- What kind of blog marketing strategy should I start with?g?
- How do I balance creating content with marketing content?
- What are some blog marketing exercises I should try?
Links to references made in the podcast:
- The episode where Jema explains why it’s an abuse of your privilege to feel insignificant
- The How to Hire an Entire Marketing Team without Spending Any Money article
- HeartandHustleKD.com – the home of Kellie Drewelow, coach for multipotentialites i.e. people who are doing a million things all the time
- How to Juggle Multiple Projects – the episode Kellie loved
- Podcast Movement 28-Day Challenge – the awesome free way to start-your-podcast. (We used it to start T2B, and it’s an example of something that we are always marketing for free because it’s awesome and we got such good value out of it.)
- The SEO Challenge sign-up! Add your name if you want to get onboard for the next challenge.
- The Monthly Report episode where Berna learned how to measure (among other things) the marketing performance she hopes to see after implementing ideas from this episode.
- Places to talk to us online:
- 1:14 . . . How to get over fears of self-promotion
- 6:44 . . . Berna’s epiphany about how to measure herself as a creator
- 7:40 . . . 3 things that will quiet your marketing fears
- 8:53 . . . Why your marketing efforts are NOT you standing on a stage shouting vulnerably to everyone in the world
- 10:56 . . . Berna’s current ideas about what “marketing” is
- 11:44 . . . The 3 most important digital marketing habits to cultivate
- 16:37 . . . How to escape the worst parts of a marketing strategy
- 17:49 . . . Blog marketing that always feels awesome and fun
- 19:09 . . . 3 marketing strategies you should use, why they’re hard, and how they get easier
- 23:07 . . . Why you should implement these blog marketing tips only once per month
- 24:35 . . . The easy way to balance time to content creation & content marketing
- 27:24 . . . Berna’s self-assigned homework from the episode
- 28:22 . . . An easy way to make the world more YOU-friendly
- 29:45 . . . What Berna’s most dreading in her nomad life… and as a people pleaser
- 30:58 . . . What Jema is most dreading in her nomad life… and as a people pleaser
- 32:35 . . . Outtakes!