Today your no-bullsh*t podcast asks:
Where do you get energy for creating and marketing when spending so much time on travel (and often not having WiFi)?
- How does one balance time for creativity with the need to market?
- How do you produce or promote when you don’t have dependable wifi?
- Do you ever feel like marketing is taking over your life?
- How do you deal with the guilt when you don’t take time for boring and stressful marketing?
Links to references made in the podcast:
- The Accountability Partner concept
- How to Inventory Your Life (and Have Time for Everything)
- How Bossy People Ruin Lives
- Why a Hard-Working Perfectionist Doesn’t Want a Job
- Depression for the Un-Depressed
- Jema’s Circus School past-life
- Warren Buffet’s 5/25 rule (which it turns out is a teeny bit different than we thought, but just as useful)
Berna’s 5/25 rule results
- That podcast where an Olympic sports psychologist talks about How a Life of Constant Challenges Improves You – an episode from Outside Magazine’s excellent podcast.
We’re so grateful to Pitx for our music. We grabbed a snippet of (modified) their work, which we get to use thanks to this legalese.