Today your no-bullsh*t podcast about being a blogging nomad asks:
“Should I Become a Blogger?”
It seems cool, hip, and maybe financially beneficial.
- Is it the right route for me?
- Do I have what it takes?
- Am I asking myself the right questions?
- How can I understand what’s involved before I decide to start?
Today we talked about:
- Berna’s viral YouTube vids: Felicia’s Wallet
- Jema’s well-known packing list written in a Bangkok internet cafe with no air-con.
- Whether or not bloggers were writers first. Jema’s anecdata from polling fellow platform owners: 25% were not writers first, the other 75% were.
We’re so grateful to Pitx for our music. We grabbed a snippet of (modified) their work, which we get to use thanks to this legalese.