What do you do when you really want to work with a brand?
If you get a pitch meeting, how do you avoid getting stuck following up on your follow up?
In this episode:
- how to seal the deal with brands
- what makes a good pitch
- preventing show-up-and-throw-up
- professional loneliness & creator life
- what to say when a brand asks for more than originally agreed
Links to things discussed in this episode:
– – – This month we’re going over a pitch Berna made that isn’t getting the response she wanted yet. Patreon is the place to join the show’s financial leadership team and hear this and all our other mid-month conversations!
- Berna’s Newsletter
– – – she just launched it!
- Sights Better Seen
– – – Your fellow Ticket 2 Blog listener who just this year quit her job to travel the world… and experienced a similar post-quit ‘WHOA’ as your hosts.
- Places to talk to us online: