Today your no-bullsh*t podcast about being a blogging nomad asks:
“How do I produce content consistently when travel (or life) takes up most my time?”
Ever get excited about a project, throw yourself behind it, build up a big idea of what it should be, get all perfectionist, and end up burning out?
Want to hear an answer you’ll actually like about how often you should be publishing content?
This episode is for you!
Links to references made in the podcast:
- Lilly Singh and Grace Helbig – Berna’s favorite YouTubers
- Lore (by Aaron Mahnke) – Berna’s favorite podcast
- “Why I’m Quitting the Internet” – the article that led to Berna and Jema connecting
- The epic packing list – one of Jema’s evergreen content centerpieces
- The Elizabeth Gilbert TED Talk about why you don’t have to feel guilty about not producing on a schedule.
We’re so grateful to Pitx for our music. We grabbed a snippet of (modified) their work, which we get to use thanks to this legalese.