Ep 2: Should You Become a Blogger

Today your no-bullsh*t podcast about being a blogging nomad asks:

“Should I Become a Blogger?”

It seems cool, hip, and maybe financially beneficial.

  • Is it the right route for me?
  • Do I have what it takes?
  • Am I asking myself the right questions?
  • How can I understand what’s involved before I decide to start?

Today we talked about:

  • Berna’s viral YouTube vids: Felicia’s Wallet
  • Jema’s well-known packing list written in a Bangkok internet cafe with no air-con.
  • Whether or not bloggers were writers first.  Jema’s anecdata from polling fellow platform owners: 25% were not writers first, the other 75% were.

 

We’re so grateful to Pitx for our music.  We grabbed a snippet of (modified) their work, which we get to use thanks to this legalese.

 

Listen to Episode

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *